Thursday 22 September 2016

Fall City HallwayScene

Moving onto some internal scenes now. Still jumping around to keep things fresh. Here's a WIP of a corridor scene where one of the villains goons are going to be hanging out while he is conducting his business.


I'm thinking of hand drawing some images to put into the picture frames. The scene has a Yakuza theme to it so might try my hand at some oriental style pictures. It's also worth noting that I hope to make the corridor modular so that I can just use blender's mirror and array modifiers to create other scenes relatively fast, perhaps just change a few colours and textures around. In fact I'm hoping to do that for a lot of props. The ashtrays and cigarette packets took me a wee while to model so If I can be lazy and reuse them I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment